Thank you to Kristin @ Discover:Interior Design for honoring me with the Honest Scrap award. I had a hard time coming up with ten things, but it was fun to go through the process!
Here are the rules I must follow, upon receiving this award:
- Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
- Share “10 Honest Things” about myself.
- Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
- Tell those 7 people they’ve been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.
- I have been called a perfectionist, not because I do things perfectly, but because I want to do things the best I can. Often times the realization that I can't do things perfectly paralyzes me into doing nothing at all.
- I have big dreams and ideas, but tend not to follow through. See # 1.
- My hands and feet are always cold. Even in the summer.
- I really don't like ironing, doing the dishes and putting away laundry. Or cooking, cleaning the bathrooms and vacuuming. Haha, I'm no Suzy Homemaker. But I love and need a clean house to feel sane.
- I often wonder how I'm going to make it through another Minnesota winter.
- I LOVE to read. Since childhood, I have read almost anything I can get my hands on. These days it is mostly blogs and magazines. But novels are the best and a great way to escape.
- Yoga is the best thing I have ever done for myself.
- I feel the most productive when I am stressed. I need a deadline.
- I love the feeling of accomplishment after I complete a DIY project. I secretly wish I was a handyman like my dad who knows how to fix everything!
- I appreciate that my parents took the time to teach me how to do things for myself instead of just doing things for me all the time. Because of that, I can cook, do basic maintenance on my car, fix minor things around the house and have a sense of competence trying a new DIY task that I've never done before.
Here are seven amazing bloggers I've chosen to participate, whose blogs I enjoy reading everyday!